St. Joseph's Chapel: Prayers for Employment
Not sure if anyone is still praying for our intentions here, but I am recently out of work, and am in a bad place in life. 

If anyone sees this, offer up a quick prayer to St. Joseph that I can find a good job, or career, so I can get out of this hole I have dug for myself and get on with life.

Thank you, and prayers of thanksgiving in advance.
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
Please could you pray for me to be successful in a job application I have made.  Thank you.
(08-03-2005, 01:54 AM)Historian Wrote:  
St. 

Here is the place for prayers concerning
  work and employment issues.

Prayer to Saint Joseph, Patron of Workers 
Quote:  Glorious Saint Joseph, you are the pattern of all who work. Obtain for  me, please, the grace to work conscientiously and to put devotion to  duty before my selfish inclinations. Help me to labor in thankfulness  and joy, for it is an honor to employ and to develop by my labor the  gifts I have received from almighty God. Grant that I may work in  orderliness, peace, moderation and patience without shrinking from  weariness and difficulties. I offer my fatigue and perplexities as  reparation for sin. I shall work, above all, with a pure intention and  with detachment from self, having always before my eyes the hour of  death and the accounting which I must then render of time ill-spent, of  talents unemployed, of good undone, and of empty pride in success,  which is so fatal to the work of God. For Jesus through Mary, all in  imitation of you, good Saint Joseph. This shall be my motto in life and  in death. Amen.

Amen
[-] The following 1 user Likes Katie1's post:
  • Sasha Zhivago
Lord Jesus, Please help all searching for employment during these times.  Bless their efforts and give them trust and confidence in Your great mercy and love.  Let Your Holy Spirit be with them and their families.  In Your Precious Name I pray to You and the Father.  Amen.