How do you afford Catholic school?
My superfluous iPad ate my response.  Or was it error from an uneducated operator?
(11-20-2020, 11:15 AM)Pandora Wrote: My superfluous iPad ate my response.  Or was it error from an uneducated operator?

I think it was your straw man which ate your response.
My children go to public school, but I don't like it very much, because they get a lot of tasks, but very bad knowledge, because there is little they can do on their own. I have long wanted to transfer them to a Catholic school, but it is quite expensive. But now I believe that I will succeed and my children will get a better education. It is good that now at least the service https://essayservicescanner.com/pro-papers-review/ is available where you can read a review of the service and choose the best one for yourself. Although education must be obtained with one's own mind, sometimes this is not enough. I read the Pro-Papers review and realized that this is a mediocre service that should not be placed high hopes and you can view reviews on better sites. Then education will be easier for children from any school.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Herena's post:
  • jack89
(02-21-2021, 02:46 PM)Herena Wrote: My children go to public school, but I don't like it very much, because they get a lot of tasks, but very bad knowledge, because there is little they can do on their own. I have long wanted to transfer them to a Catholic school, but it is quite expensive. But now I believe that I will succeed and my children will get a better education.

I hope you're able to.  My son works at Xavier College Prep in Phoenix and has been telling me for years how great it is for the girls.  They often get scholarships to ivy league schools for both academics and sports.  I went to a theater performance at the school, before the Covid restrictions, and it was as good or better than the performances I saw at ASU.  Top notch.  

You're right, the tuition is outrageously expensive for most Catholic schools, but my son tells me that most of the girls at Xavier get partial or full ride scholarships.  Some money comes from private donors, but a lot comes from Catholic Education Arizona, a program that takes advantage of Arizona's private education tax credit.  The program is win-win. Your donations that go to private school tuition count as state tax credit.  It's covered my state taxes for years now.

Hopefully there's something like that where you live.
You pray and save...
Our daughter received an award for 4000 another for 1,000 and one for 550. Hs.

If your child is service minded, religious and gets a's  and  b or 2 and they get scholarships. We pay 1/2.
Also a benefit of Catholic hs, your child will be desired and have money thrown at them--some a free ride for a Catholic college.

The HS my kids attended received 1.7 million from colleges vs.public 800k.