Dave's Insanity Sauce
Yeah that's what I'm thinking.  I'm not interested in the heat just for the sake of heat concept.  Dave originally got the idea while running a burrito shop.  The spicier the food he served at the end of the night the faster drunk customers seemed to leave.  Then he decided to try to make the worlds hottest hot sauce. 

If it's got nothing in the way of flavour then I'd probably decline.  We watched YouTube videos of kids licking chopsticks and then throwing up.  Yuck.  It reminds me of a habanero incident a few years back.  We threw a small get together of beer buddies and I made chili.  I put two hab's in for me and one turned up missing.  One guy (who didn't know what they were) claimed he ate it.  I offered him the remaining pepper claiming that if he ate it we would all know it.  He took up the offer and ate the whole thing at once and then puked in my sink.  All over clean dishes too.  I've never laughed so hard.  I keep meaning to make chocolate dipped hab's and send them to him for Christmas...  :)  He knows we still love him, even if he seethed hatred for two hours. 

Messages In This Thread
Dave's Insanity Sauce - by nicollette - 12-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Dave's Insanity Sauce - by Historian - 12-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Dave's Insanity Sauce - by BaltimoreCatholic - 12-29-2006, 10:38 PM
Dave's Insanity Sauce - by dismas - 12-29-2006, 11:46 PM
Dave's Insanity Sauce - by Mornac - 12-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Dave's Insanity Sauce - by nicollette - 12-30-2006, 11:20 AM