Salvete, amici
Hello all,

Although I've been enjoying the Fisheaters site for a long time now (since it was hosted on Kensmen), I just now realized that it had a forum.

As much as I love arguing with modernists and poor, misguided "progressives," sometimes it's nice to be able to relax and have a pleasant conversation with fellow tradition-loving Catholics, without having to extend my already too long list of people I need to pray for. So, I decided to join. Maybe I can even learn some stuff here, I hope.

Just began a new job (Jan 10), and am impressed with how professional and nice my co-workers are. Never before had I had the pleasure of working with such a great group of people... Ash Wednesday revealed a very pleasant surprise: the vast majority of my co-workers are Catholics! I don't know how devout they are (well, devout enough to get ashes, anyway), but they all behave the way Catholics are supposed to, so for me, this is a real blessing. Maybe God is rewarding me for all the nastiness I've had to put up with at past jobs, I don't know.

BTW, my name is Jeff. (Obviously not "Neil Aubstadt"! That'll be my nom de plume if I ever become an apologist, I guess.)

Now, to find a good avatar....

Messages In This Thread
Salvete, amici - by NeilAubstadt - 02-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Salvete, amici - by Historian - 02-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Salvete, amici - by SemperTraditio - 02-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Salvete, amici - by Avalonik - 03-01-2007, 05:47 AM
Salvete, amici - by timjp77 - 03-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Salvete, amici - by NeilAubstadt - 03-11-2007, 08:57 PM