Greetings!
Hi everyone!

I'm Johnny, a happily married 45 yr. old Grandfather of three. :-) I'm a convert. (I was received into the Church in 1994).

Every day I am more convinced that Tradition is the only way to go for ANY Catholic. To me, the NO seems a blathering liberal Protestant nightmare in most cases. Currently, I attend an NO parish staffed by a wonderful Priest who dearly loves our Lord and strives for sincere reverence in the NO liturgy, but even so, I need and want the TLM.

I'm tired of waiting for the Church to regain it's "testicular fortitude" concerning Tradition, and so I've been considering visiting an SSPX Mass, but in all candor I'm a bit scared to do so...I don't want to end up in Hell, y'know? I don't say that to offend or hurt anyone here...I'm struggling to sort this issue out.

From what I've seen, there are folks here who have a lot of insight concerning SSPX, FSSP, etc. and I'd appreciate your wisdom and input. I'm really leaning toward investigating the SSPX. I know the Church has been through hard times before, but I want to honor God as best I can. In good conscience, I have a hard time sitting thru half hearted NO Masses.

Sorry for rambling, but I'm really glad I found this site. God bless all of you!

JMJ,

Johnny

Messages In This Thread
Greetings! - by johnnyguitar - 03-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Greetings! - by Daniel - 03-08-2007, 04:12 AM
Greetings! - by johnnyguitar - 03-08-2007, 04:17 AM
Greetings! - by Historian - 03-08-2007, 05:36 AM
Greetings! - by Daniel - 03-08-2007, 05:52 AM
Greetings! - by Historian - 03-08-2007, 06:10 AM
Greetings! - by AndreasAngelopolitanus - 03-08-2007, 02:13 PM