Fruity cocktails count as health food, study finds
Mornac Wrote:
Philomena Wrote:The study did not address whether adding a little cocktail umbrella enhanced the effects.

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT face="arial, helvetica, sans-serif">Presumably the shade from these would inhibit the process of photosynthesis in the fruit thereby robbing it of sugar-bound chemical energy that it would otherwise have much to the benefit of the imbiber. Those who truly care about their health will steer clear of the cocktail umbrella. </FONT>

Well, this is some interesting research--- a day late. I was in beautiful Bloomington, IN at the Fourwinds Resort for a Capstone conference yesterday. Once the parade of speakers finished, those of us with the desire to enhance our health retired to the lounge. I ordered a fruity, juicy Mai Tai and it came with an umbrella. Woe is me!!!!!!!!

<P style="MARGIN: 0px" align=center>[Image: drink%20umbrellas.jpg]
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.

Messages In This Thread
Fruity cocktails count as health food, study finds - by AdoramusTeChriste - 04-21-2007, 09:17 PM