Where is Jehosephat?
She booted a few that day.  The ones that are still around are the ones who follow the rules, and they talk about a lot of other things and add to conversations in general, so they're welcome to be here.  I like most of them, personally, though I disagree with them.

The thing is Vox intends the forum to be a "hospital for sinners" (and I certainly count myself as in need of hospitalization) as well as a place for people to hang out with other Catholics.  So, people from Sedevacantists to Modernists and everything in between are going to be welcome here as long as they follow the rules.

The rules that exist are basically just enough to stop the place from turning into an asylum.  When Vox and I were both away because of personal stuff, the place did go nuts because no one was enforcing the short list of rules that exist.  Even with the rules, the tone of the forum is kind of organic and will swing this way and that as people come and go.

Anyhow, I know I'm babbling, but I get tired of hearing how things are unfair (not from you, Dad, I'm just talking in general).

When compared to other forums people "get away with murder" here.  In reality, Vox and I don't think they get away with murder - we think there is a need for open discussion, but there's got to be at least basic rules.

I should probably post this rant as an announcement, but better phrased.

Messages In This Thread
Where is Jehosephat? - by Catholicdad - 07-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by Historian - 07-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by Historian - 07-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by Catholicdad - 07-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by Historian - 07-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by Historian - 07-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by DarkKnight - 07-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by Historian - 07-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by DarkKnight - 07-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Where is Jehosephat? - by Historian - 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM