Hello Everyone!
Thanks for the welcome!  I'm a retiree from the state of California and recently relocated to Maryland where my children and grandchildren (I have two beautiful daughters and two beautiful granddaughters, with another on the way) live.  It is beautiful here and there are many Marian shrines around which I can't wait to visit! One in particular is Emmitsburg, Maryland which is about an hour's drive from here (I'm in Beltsville). 

Currently, I host a blog at the link below (please come and visit and post any comments [img]/images/boards/smilies/comp.gif[/img]), and am working on creating my website of the same name (www.talesofthebodyofchrist.com).  I am also completing a book of short stories of inspiration entitled (you guessed it) Tales of the Body of Christ (you can read some of the stories on the blog), which I hope to complete soon and have available for download from my blog or website. Also, I'm looking for stories of answered prayer, healing, conversion, and/or miraculous intercession of the saints and angels to compile into a book.  You know, there are so many who have been touched like this and whose stories need to be told so that others may be given hope and come to believe.  If any of you have any such stories to tell and would like to share them in the pages of a book, please PM me at bodyofchrist@hotmail.com.  If you want to share your story but remain anonymous, that's fine, too.  I regard doing this as my apostolate to spread the Good News.  Thanks for listening to my plug! 

God bless you! [Image: prayer3.gif] (I love these smilies -- where can I get them?)

Messages In This Thread
Hello Everyone! - by LittleTee - 07-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Hello Everyone! - by AdoramusTeChriste - 07-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Hello Everyone! - by old_begonia - 08-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Hello Everyone! - by LittleTee - 08-10-2008, 01:15 PM