Greetings from Alberta
Hi everyone, I've been lurking on this site for a while, but my good friend Jovan has finally convinced me to come out of hiding! So where do I begin? well firstly like Jovan I'm not exactly Canadian yet...I was born and lived in England until I moved to Canada 5 years ago, when I met a woman on line, fell in love with her and moved all the way to Canada to be with her. I got married on May 1st 2004, and me and my wife had a daughter in October of that year. During my time here I was baptized and confirmed into the Roman Catholic faith in March 2005, followed by my daughter that December, and my wife the following spring. Unfortunately my wife was less than honest when she took her marriage, and confirmation vows, and I am sadly about to embark upon a divorce and annulment process in the new year, owing to her infidelity and the fact that she is unrepentant and continuing in a state of mortal sin. So although things aren't great right now, they could be worse. I still take my daughter to mass, and read her bible stories and recite the rosary with her whenever she stays with me, and of course I am hoping and trusting in the Lord that one day in the not too distant future he will bless me with another wife and more children, once the wounds have begun to heal. That's me in a nutshell. [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from Alberta - by limey123 - 11-26-2008, 09:54 AM
Greetings from Alberta - by antimodernist - 11-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Greetings from Alberta - by jovan66102 - 11-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Greetings from Alberta - by timoose - 11-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Greetings from Alberta - by limey123 - 11-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Greetings from Alberta - by Marisa - 11-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Greetings from Alberta - by TradCathYouth - 11-27-2008, 12:59 AM