Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses?
(12-18-2010, 01:23 PM)Stubborn Wrote:
(12-17-2010, 09:22 PM)Justin Wrote: Your story is absolutely horrifying.  I have been to many NO masses,  but nothing like this.

I will tell you that there is no NO service in the world, and I do not care how reverently it is done, that even remotely can compare to the True Mass............I am saying that the two are completely and totally different - - - - -any similarities are superficial and TO ME, the NO replicates the few Lutheran Services I attended as a screwed up teen a whole lot more than it does the True Mass.

Ain't that the truth....but it isn't really surprising, 1960ish years of revealed tradition vs. a Freemasons invention, tell me which you think is going to be better?

I can only speak personally, but it has been my experience that the NO is extremely harmful to my spiritual life. It seems as though I can go months of saintly living just off one TLM, but I go to a NO and that night I'm in the confessional (or so it seems)
But again, that's just speaking for myself.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Licit to attend weekly NO Masses with abuses? - by LausTibiChriste - 12-18-2010, 01:57 PM