Pope Benedict XVI's New Encyclical: Social Political Issues Tied to Pro-Life
Quote:Why is the mortal life of the American fetuses ABSOLUTE value? Should not be God and the balanced word be the center of our moral?

Sometimes I have a feeling that as the pharisee in Jesus time believed that if the keep the Sabbath laws then God will be forced to their side, the pro lifers believe that fighting for the mortal life of American fetuses will cover everything else.

You are sick.  The term is "American babies".  Whenever I read the word "fetus" I see pictures of torn up baby parts burned with chemicals. 

The Iraq war is a pimple on a gnats @$$ compared to the Mount Everest of evil that abortion is.  Abortion is a blood sacrafice to the devils.  I did not vote for McCain, but I could have.  A Catholic could never vote for Obama, whose hands are dripping with the blood of millions of dead babies.

Oh, and by the way, of course the AMERICAN President should be concerned about AMERICAN babies.  The world can vote for its own governments, it's time Americans worried about Americans first.  By the way, I want the US out of Iraq, but that is nothing compared to the demon blood sacrafices called abortions.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Benedict XVI's New Encyclical: Social Political Issues Tied to Pro-Life - by James02 - 07-08-2009, 04:26 PM