Anyone else been in the truly unpleasant situation of being 'overemployed'?
Thanks for the words folks. Anyone who has been in the pressure cooker knows how relieving it is to just get it off your chest and get some positive feedback. Really.  

You know what I found last night to be a tremendous stress reliever, and you might try this Satori when you're ready to get your head out of the vice....the worship.net channel. I don't have cable or sat, but I think everyone on the planet gets the channel. The non-denom Christian channel that plays easy listening music, with scripture verses while showing nature scenes. I landed on the channel and they were showing scenes of a snow covered forest and with the scripture verse...I was transfixed. The stress melted away. I usually kind of smirk and dismiss that when I surf across it, why I don't know. But last night, it came through like a champ bustin up stress like nobody's biz

I'll never misunderestimate that channel again. In fact, I'm going to make sure I watch it as often as I can.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone else been in the truly unpleasant situation of being 'overemployed'? - by Beatissima Mariae - 07-15-2009, 08:24 PM