Molinism: Small Question
Jesus,our Lords peace be with You.
Dear friend,brothers and sisters in Christ. I am maybe stupid,or then I don't understand,but the way I see it,is that what ever we need to know is in the Bible. It is always tempting to try see things in other ways,but as it is in a song by J.Cash,"the moore You know the moore You know that You don't know at all". Simply,I search the Bible,[and the Catheshism]for what I need to know,the rest comes with prayers,I don't only pray,I also listen,and the answers that I need,will come. We all pray,but do we listen? God want words from our heart,not mouth,faith is not measured in how often you pray,a good thing done is as good as a prayer,one prayer from your heart is worth hundreds from your mouth. But I know you all here are good catholics,faithful to the Church,so I don't need to write moore about this issue,and it was not meant to be against anyone,I only told you what I do,and I guess you all have both better and moore right ways then I,I am only a humble christian,doing what God tells me to do,and that is simply to be a good catholic.
Blessings,
Totterman

Messages In This Thread
Molinism: Small Question - by Historian - 08-14-2009, 02:48 AM
Re: Molinism: Small Question - by James02 - 08-14-2009, 04:02 AM
Re: Molinism: Small Question - by Historian - 08-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Re: Molinism: Small Question - by James02 - 08-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Re: Molinism: Small Question - by Lagrange - 11-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Re: Molinism: Small Question - by Totterman - 11-22-2010, 04:20 AM