Found a Watchtower in the front door today
(09-08-2009, 11:42 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: They're not as fun to bother like mormons. Mormons are riot. Jovas are pretty boring. I ignore them. Most jovas I've met are old italian apostates in little italy up here. Real annoying.
Sip sip

Right.  Mormons, I'm down with.  Here in beautiful Kansas City, Mormons are a part of life.  Afterall, we've got Independence Missouri just around the corner, which is a big Mormon stronghold, and the world headquarters of the Reorganized Church of Latter Day Saints (now commonly called the "Community of Christ" (sic).  RLDS are kind of like the Mormon-SSPX, except with dumber buildings.
[Image: CommunityofChrist_Independe.jpg]
I've got mormons in the bag (ahem.  Not literally).  Side note: if you ever meet a person from Independence, Missouri, they're either Mormon, on meth, or in transition between the two.  Just sayin'.

But I digress.  I'm not scared of them, mind you.  I just want to be ready to defend my Faith and maybe to share Christ's real Church with them.  Any tips?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Found a Watchtower in the front door today - by WhollyRoaminCatholic - 09-08-2009, 11:57 PM