Found a Watchtower in the front door today
(09-08-2009, 11:25 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Obviously the Witnesses are patrolling the neighborhood of the WRC Estate.  It's only a matter of time before we meet.

What do I need to know?  Please fill me in.

Stick to one issue, and don't let them jump around. I haven't spoken to them, because my father-in-law (God rest his soul), answered the door last time they came and was so rude to them, they'll prolly never come back here.

Jesus is God. This is a one real goody, because there are so many passages in the bible which attest to Christ's deity. Here's a few verses. If you'd like more verses, I'll put more up here when I've got more time.  :)

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to give testimony of the light, that all men might believe through him. 8 He was not the light, but was to give testimony of the light. 9 That was the true light, which enlighteneth every man that cometh into this world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Philippians 2:6 Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men, and in habit found as a man.

Apocalyspe 5: 8 And when he had opened the book, the four living creatures, and the four and twenty ancients fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints: 9 And they sung a new canticle, saying: Thou art worthy, O Lord, [they are worshipping Chrit here] to take the book, and to open the seals thereof; because thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God, in thy blood, out of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Found a Watchtower in the front door today - by JacafamalaRedux - 09-09-2009, 05:38 PM