From Father Z's: How Liturgical Reform was done.
I agree we need to be vigilant. I could say many things about the "New Liturgical Movement" which supports the reform of the reform, or rather deform of the deform. Mixing truth with error is not good, mixing error with even more error might be worse.

(10-18-2009, 12:33 PM)Gerard Wrote:
(10-18-2009, 10:41 AM)CatholicThurifer Wrote: This link is an article concerning the censorship of the comments of a blogger on Fr. Z's site. In fact, the blogger in question who was banned by Fr. Z was Martin Blackshaw, who writes for the Traditionalist magazine The Remnant. Yeah that's right, Fr. Z banned someone who writes for a well-known and well-respected Traditional Catholic magazine.

http://www.catholictruthscotland.com/blog/?p=243

Oops!  What a surprise when I saw that article.  I had no idea someone had taken the WDTPRS and made that switch from "prayer" to "priest"  I'd originally written WDTPRM as in "What does the Priest Really Mean?"  but I thought it would be better to keep the original letters and switched to "say".   No plagiarism intended.   Mr. Blackshaw or the blogger thought of it first, a year ahead of me.

Good article by the way,  I'm thinking more and more that we need to be more vigilant in how we view priests who are "sympathetic" to tradition while still going for all the VII stuff.   It's a sign of confusion, weakness or at worst subtle wickedness.  We dont' need to fall into the traps that worked in the 1960's.

Messages In This Thread
Re: From Father Z's: How Liturgical Reform was done. - by CatholicThurifer - 10-18-2009, 01:26 PM