Don't doubt the power of the Rosary!!
I live in Maine where we had the homosexual marriage law battle. As I was at work following the results thanks to my mom sending me updates on my cell phone, it looked really bad for a while. The pro gay marriage side was winning by almost 4 percentage points. I was almost in despair about this. So, I was doing my building tours at work and I pulled out my Rosary beads and offered up 15 decades of the Rosary for the intention that homosexual marriage gets defeated and I recommended this intention to Our Lady. I left work and didn't listen to any news on my way to the Church that I make my visit at after work. I made my visit and said another 5 decades of the Rosary for the same intention.

I got home after my visit and my mom told me that homosexual marriage has been DEFEATED!!! I have no doubt that it was because of Our Lady and the Rosary that this happened tonight!! Deo Gratias!! I believe tonight's results was another example of the Rosary winning a battle for Our Lord!! What a powerful weapon Our Lady and Her Rosary are!!!

Messages In This Thread
Don't doubt the power of the Rosary!! - by Petertherock - 11-04-2009, 03:12 AM