UK Supreme Court has found Jewish school guilty of race discrimination
I wonder if the institution of inheritance is a violation of the race relations act, then the house of lords would have a lot of explaining to do, seeing that a good portion of the seats are filled through birth right, what is that to say about equal opportunity?  I see hypocrisy is alive and well in Grumpy Old Broken England.  The secularist have adopted a morality that they cannot possibly thrive upon and have taken the notion of tolerance into absurdity.  Abandoning justice for equality opens the door to greater injustice.  As for the Jews, I have never understood how religion is transmitted through the blood, it is a question I have put to many a Jew with no reasonable answer.  Either they are a nation or a religion; it's like saying I can't really be a Buddhist without having some Asian ancestry ???  This reminds me of a quote by Chesterton "Once abolish the God, and the government becomes the God".     

Messages In This Thread
Re: UK Supreme Court has found Jewish school guilty of race discrimination - by MarcinK - 12-20-2009, 12:00 PM