Cardinal Schonborn offers mass/speaks at Medjugorje
(01-01-2010, 05:51 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(12-31-2009, 11:21 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I believe he's a very evil man, and probably a freemason as well.

Well, we should be very careful what we believe about people without proof. I think believing that he is personally evil (without proof of it) is dangerous (in my opinion) and comes very close to a personal judgment, the sort of thing glgas warned about.

Would you agree?

We discussed this thoroughly on the other thread about his court artist, Alfred Hrdlicka, whom he permitted to be buried with a Catholic memorial.. And although Hrdlicka is dead, his artwork still hangs in the Cathedral. Previously at an exhibit of his work, after numerous complaints about the art exhibit at the Dom Museum, one of the offending artworks was taken down, but the rest of the homosexual and deviant art remained up.  The Cardinal also lied when he said he wasn't familiarwith the artist.  After saying that, he went on to describe Hrdlicka's art in terms which demonstrated more than passing familiarity with the artist's work..

He also went to his father's Masonic funeral. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cardinal Schonborn offers mass/speaks at Medjugorje - by Augstine Baker - 01-01-2010, 08:34 PM