Signs from God
I was wondering if anyone here has had a sign from God? Maybe something big like a vision or some small everyday thing. Maybe they'd want to share. I think I had one 12 months ago. I was doubting the will of God for my life and asked Him to show me the consequences of rejecting him. It was a pretty emotional (and definitely melodramatic) prayer. I was expecting a vision of Hell with fire and all that, but it didn't come. A few hours later though I went to bed and couldn't get to sleep. I started feeling very hot and then very cold, had trouble breathing and my eyes were watering. I went to the bathroom thinking I was about to vomit, I didn't, wen't back to my bed and then vomitted. When I stopped vomitting I tried to get to sleep but was too sick and uncomfortable to relax. Then I went into a few moments of numbness, it wasn't despair or anything. It was just a very intense feeling of absence and nothingness. I couldn't think about anything, even what I was feeling, but sat in my room feeling completely void. It was a very soft, almost tender, feeling of sadness. After about 20 minutes that passed and I tried to get some sleep. It never came. The next morning I had a shower and started to feel a bit better. I still can't figure out if it was God or my mother's attempt at Indian food that caused that night.

Anything from you guys?

Messages In This Thread
Signs from God - by Historian - 01-01-2010, 06:43 AM
Re: Signs from God - by Mafalda - 01-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Re: Signs from God - by DesperatelySeeking - 01-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Re: Signs from God - by Mafalda - 01-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Re: Signs from God - by DesperatelySeeking - 01-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Re: Signs from God - by Hohepa - 01-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Re: Signs from God - by BrevisVir55 - 01-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Re: Signs from God - by ResiduumRevertetur - 01-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Re: Signs from God - by Joamy - 01-01-2010, 05:38 PM