Benedict XVI to Visit Lutheran Church in Rome [WHY!!!!???]
(02-19-2010, 12:11 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 11:41 AM)Baskerville Wrote: Why? Because Benedict the XVI is a Modernist through and through. He believes in a one world ecumenical kumbaya Church. Sure he likes the NO to have smells and bells but he's still a modernist the synthesis of all heresies.

Modernism is a heresy. To accuse the Pope of heresy requires more than your judgement Do not violate Church law if you are a Catholic. If you are not a Catholic, what does it matter to you?

Here is what I would like to know...I would like the answer to a few questions...

What is the definition of modernism? I am talking a dumbed down definition that even I can understand without reading 33 pages.

How does this apply to Pope Benedict XVI?

How does this apply to Pope JPII? (are they both modernists? only one of them was a modernist? neither were modernists?)

If you don't believe either Pope is a modernist, then would you at least cede that one or both had modernist tendencies? Why or why not?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Benedict XVI to Visit Lutheran Church in Rome [WHY!!!!???] - by Petertherock - 02-19-2010, 02:04 PM