Think we'll get to see our favorite celebs when we die..since we all die?
(09-12-2010, 09:03 PM)Pomprincess Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 04:43 PM)timoose Wrote: . Being chaste is the pre-condition for good works. Our Lord many times said gird up your loins and let your light shine forth. The girding of the loins means being chaste, no divorces, no thinking bisexual thoughts, no screwing others, etc.
tim

:o okay...I myself have been single...I had a boyfriend for a few months....long distance relationship...he was the one who asked me to go strong with him...so I accepted. However I did end the long distance relationship...though I still occasionally talk to him..but hehe...we broke up and I have had bisexual thoughts...then...boy I hope divorcing in online games don't count  :laughing: I'd really be in trouble then XD!

Look at it like this;  you're preparing a perfect lasagna for God. (your soul)  You peel and seed the tomatoes for the sauce.  You peel and chop the garlic.  You carefully boil the noodles, you spend 1/2 an hour spreading the cheeses.  All to make the perfect gift for God.  Finally, after utmost preparation it's done and you plate it up.  Making sure everything is perfect.  Except there are 3 little mouse poops on the plate. (your sins)  Would you say, "oh well, He's so good He won't notice or say anything", or do you trash it and start again making sure everything really IS perfect for Perfection Itself?  Would you give "Ange" a plate with mouse poop on it?  Why would you do it to God? 

Not knowing "Ange", I think she is handing God a plate with a few more than 3 little mouse poops on it.  We are here in this world to know, love, and serve God to be happy with Him in the next.  Sure she's "helping" people, but what is she doing for God?  What are you doing for God?  That's the priority.  Try reading the book, The Four Last Things.  It could do you wonders.  And a few prayers for "Ange" might not hurt either.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Think we'll get to see our favorite celebs when we die..since we all die? - by dymphna17 - 09-12-2010, 10:39 PM