Am I a good example or am I an idiot?
Thank you for all your encouragement. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, but here's what has occurred to me since then.

This is weird.

The one lady who really instigated this whole thing (even though almost all the rest piled on) showed me her hands at one point over the weekend and told me that she had this horrible, painful, blistering rash on her palms and fingers that was making life miserable for her. She was losing the ability to use her hands for a lot of things and she has had this for 2 years. I knew that she had a rash before, but never how bad it was. Well, I don't know what came over me, but I took one look at them and said, You have coeliac disease.

WTH?

I've never known anything about coeliac disease in my life. I don't know anyone who has it. I don't know what it's symptoms are. But I knew that's what it was. Somehow. We've looked into it since then and lo and behold, what she has is totally consistent with this disease. She's going to her dermatologist next week to check this out for sure. She said this is the first ray of hope she's had about this terrible condition in years. Her doctors haven't been able to help her for any more than minor relief. Please pray that she does finally get relief from this horrible problem.

Weird.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Am I a good example or am I an idiot? - by ResiduumRevertetur - 10-25-2010, 05:47 PM