I'm feeling vulnerable and in need of advice, please.
(11-09-2010, 12:07 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 11:49 AM)Pax et Bonum Wrote: @ Quis: Yes, I do realize that what I did wrong was not walking away. I try to comfort myself a bit by reminding myself that I'm only nineteen and I'm hormonally predisposed to these sorts of things.

Well, that is true.  I vaguely remember 19   :laughing:  But the comfort should be in the fact that you're forgiven.  The guilt that remains after confession is part of the temporal punishment, and properly used helps us not to make the same mistake again.  That's the right thing to do with it - next time we're tempted think about how crappy we felt and realize it isn't worth it.  But, for sure, do not beat yourself up and know that God has completely forgiven you.

Quote:I can't throw the webcam away, I'm afraid. It's built into my laptop.

What ggreg said.  Or if you can't permanently paint it over, put a piece of tape over it.  At least that is one more hurdle that you will have to pass if you feel tempted.

Get one of those pricing stickers they put on items you buy in stores.  They never come off properly.  I guess it is because they don't want you swapping the prices with other items.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I'm feeling vulnerable and in need of advice, please. - by ggreg - 11-09-2010, 12:35 PM