Gettin' attacked for havin' kids...
(08-01-2011, 07:00 AM)ggreg Wrote: To be honest that is understandable.  Partly because over here at least there are parents who just don't keep any control over their children.  And I am pretty sure this is true in parts of American too. They refuse to smack them as that would be cruel and the kids run riot.  Sometimes they are just disfuctional people who smack them too much or fail to establish normal social boundaries so they either lash out or give up and do nothing.

The budget airlines we have here, Ryanair and Easyjet are full of these chav scumbags.  And it is not purely a class thing either, though the underclass people or welfare tend to be the worst as they feel entitled and yet powerless.  They get their power kicks where they can.

In the past if you had been cheeky to a stranger on a train, even a slightly unreasonable one, you would have got a good clip around the ear.  Once from the stranger and once from your parent with whom were travelling.  You'd have been humiliated and made to apologise to the stranger.  Nowadays, kids can slash your tyres, jump out into the road or throw snowballs at your car as a "joke" and their parents do nothing.  If you shout at the kids they scream at you for shouting at their darlings.  If you physically touch one of the kids you're going to jail.

So I fully understand why there is a market for childless adults to fly and holiday without other people's brats around them.  Just as there is a market for naturists or swingers to hang around with like minded people.  They give the example of the screaming baby on the aeroplane because they cannot say, the annoying 8 year old who kicks the back of your aeroplane seat all the way over the Atlantic because her mother simply does not give a shit or thinks her child's right to kick the back of your seat has precedence over you right not to be kicked in the back of the seat.

If someone sold me a holiday where I could fly with tattooless people, people who were not morbidly obese or utter tabolid reading morons. I'd book  that holiday for sure.  Nothing worse than being stuck in a departure lounge with those gits.

Heinrich's situation is entirely different.  In his case a woman at his work who has nothing to do with his situation is making Satanic comments about his marital business purely on the basis of him wanting to work overtime.  She must have a satanic hatred of young life.  I wonder why  ::)

This!  I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this situation for what it is, an attack on the culture of life.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Gettin' attacked for havin' kids... - by jovan66102 - 08-01-2011, 10:32 PM