Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians
(09-16-2011, 03:26 PM)Jesse Wrote:
(09-16-2011, 02:54 PM)Stubborn Wrote: If I cannot attend the NO because of what it is, then the same goes for the rest of you.

This is the arrogance of which I was speaking earlier.

Sorry if it sounds arrogant - but the truth often times comes out that way. And I don't need the authority to know right from wrong and call wrong wrong when it happens.

Just because "everyone's doing it" does not make it any less wrong - sorry if that sounds arrogant as well.

Our Lady of Fatima says souls fall into hell like snowflakes - that shows us ignorance condemns. IMO, too many people are just flat out too freaking lazy to do what they are supposed to do (seek the truth) when they see something amiss within their own faith - and *that* can send them to hell - sorry if that sounds arrogant too.

Too many people choose to go to the NOM and all it's horrors under the guise of obedience without regard to their faith. They can claim that "it must be ok because the pope says it or the church made it" or whatever other excuse they feel comfy saying - all the while denying the atrocity of the evil thing that replaced the true Mass and faith - sorry if that sounds arrogant, it is simply the truth in plain english.

Again, this is a Trad forum and if what I said sounds arrogant or like I'm conceited - sorry, that's not my intention and will continue to not be my intention from now on. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - by Stubborn - 09-16-2011, 03:48 PM