Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians
(09-25-2011, 06:55 PM)Nic Wrote:
(09-23-2011, 03:44 PM)JayneK Wrote: I can just imagine you on the Titanic complaining about people moving the deck chairs.  "Look how the ship is sinking!  Obviously moving the deck chairs has caused it!"  Hello? THERE'S AN ICEBERG!!!!  You are the one who needs to wake up and realize that we live in a time of unprecedented social change and most of the problems you attribute to the NO would be happening if we still had the TLM.  

I believe that that TLM is a better Mass but all this nonsense about fruits of the NO is a crock.

You ever stop and think that since the Church is the guiding light of the world that the reason why all of the "social change" in the wrong direction began to occur in the 60's was due to the Church letting her guard down... WAY down?  Wait...when was Vatican II held again?  O yeah, in the 1960's.  That seems odd...

So you honestly think that if Vatican II and the New Mass never happened the Church would still be in this sorry state?

I don't think it would be quite as bad, since a better liturgy would help to counter some of the problems, but there would still be a crisis.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Tornielli: “Peace” agreement reached between Vatican and Lefebvrians - by JayneK - 09-25-2011, 07:07 PM