Poll: How did B16 become Pope?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do You Think the Holy Ghost Chose Pope Benedict XVI....
(10-07-2011, 07:25 AM)Stubborn Wrote: When one primarily attends the NO, one *will* become indifferent to some extent, that's the way it is and no one needs to have God like omniscience or a degree in theology to learn that - just "look around".  All one need do is stay exposed to tradition and away completely from the NO and when they hear a speaker consistently using HS, it will make itself as obvious as a Jersey accent that the speaker has roots in the NO i.e. roots in error. From that moment on, listeners should turn it off or be on guard for error. It just that simple. A priest who always uses  HS in place of HG *distinguishes himself* as a NOer. That's the way it has been since the revolution began. That is just reality - I am pointing this out because I've been where a lot of folks are these days - - wondering if Fr. "X" is reliable etc . . . . . well, now they have one tell tale sign to watch for.

At any rate, no doubt dan will listen for it specifically next time he goes to SSPX.

I notice that several FSSP-ers say 'Holy Spirit' while SSPX-ers and others in 'irregular' status consistently say 'Holy Ghost'.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Do You Think the Holy Ghost Chose Pope Benedict XVI.... - by vakarian - 10-07-2011, 01:57 PM