Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs?
(01-27-2012, 08:30 PM)verenaerin Wrote: I remember. But I didn't think he meant doing the consecration. In fact, didn't he say that he found the whole thing hard to believe. There was a thread about this I remember commenting on.

I remember reading it in one of Father Gruner's letters that Pope Benedict said that he may eventually have to do the consecration.  But when I posted it in here a while ago I also thought that I found it online.  If I find it I'll post it and definitely book mark it so I don't have to go searching for it again.

One thing for sure though is that Our Lord did not tell Sister Lucy that the consecration would be too late if it was done after 1939 like America Needs Fatima and Robert Ritchie are trying to say.  Not a chance.  After the 1982 and 1984 consecrations of the world by John Paul II Sister Lucy said that neither fulfilled heaven's request because the word Russia was not mentioned in either consecration.  This is the first time that I've ever heard anything about this fabrication of it being too late after 1939.  It doesn't make sense at all. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs? - by mikemac - 01-27-2012, 10:37 PM