Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs?
For sure verenaerin, very diabolical on the part of satan to confuse people like this.  Today I received an email from TFP Student Action that included this link.
https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/what-we...Newsletter

Quite impressive.  Apparently approximately 350,000 people converged on Washington for the Walk for Life.  About 50,000 Walk for Life in San Francisco, California - 2012.  2012 Louisiana Life March, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (About 4,000 pro-lifers attend).  And they send e-mail protests about blasphemies that I always sign.

But I will never donate to TFP or America Needs Fatima now that I have realized they are distorting Our Lord's words.

Imagine if these numbers realized the truth and started praying for a proper consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.

Maybe one of these new members of Fish Eaters will convince Robert Ritchie to come here and address the charges laid against him.  He's been to Fish Eaters before.

And maybe we'll be able to convince him to change his ways and lead his members on the right path.  Imagine if all the Fatima apostolates were unified towards the same goal; praying for a proper consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.

At 1:15 in the video at the top of that TFP page that I posted a guy says "we have enough people just right over there to conquer Europe".  I certainly hope he is meaning with prayer.  If Catholic militancy goes beyond prayer and protest it just may backfire and lead to Catholic persecutions.

The page also says "We were prepared by a weekend of talks, culminating with addresses by His Imperial and Royal Highness Prince Bertrand of Orleans-Braganza and His Highness, Duke Paul von Oldenburg."  If TFP thinks that the future Great Monarch is going to be picked by man they are sadly mistaken.  Just like in Gedeon's time (Book of Judges chapters 6 to 8 ) the Great Monarch as well as his forces will be picked by God Himself.  See this thread.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...365.0.html

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs? - by mikemac - 01-28-2012, 08:41 PM