WHO do you blame more for the post-Vatican II issues - John XXIII or Paul VI?
(02-01-2012, 05:55 PM)SaintAndrew Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 05:00 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 03:45 PM)Traditional Guy Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 12:47 PM)SaintAndrew Wrote: So there's no such thing as a "homosexual"?
There is but a homosexual is a person who actually commits homosexual acts.

No, no, I don't think that will do at all.  You would seem to be redefining the term.  A homosexual (<i>per se</i>) is a person who is sexually attracted to people of the same sex.  A man who is sexually attracted to a man, a woman who is sexually attracted to a woman.  For the purpose of clarity and differentiating between the sin and the sinner, we must make that point. 
Andy Warhol was a homosexual. Who was never known to have had relations with another man. It's crazy that such a pop culture icon could be dead for over 20 years now and nobody has ever come forward to claim that they and Warhol had a relationship. And all of his friends say they believed he was gay, but never knew of him to have a male (or female) partner.
Wikipedia, as liberal-slanted as they can be at times, has no answers when it comes to Warhol's sexual partner list.
It is worth noting that Warhol - a seemingly devout Catholic who attended mass regularly - did pay for a nephew of his to enter the seminary.
I visited a byzantine Church near pittsburg PA, turned out it was his parish. It was a Beautiful Church

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO do you blame more for the post-Vatican II issues - John XXIII or Paul VI? - by voxxpopulisuxx - 02-01-2012, 07:43 PM