Cardinal Archbishop Wants His Seminary Run by the SSPX
(05-16-2012, 06:52 PM)tmw89 Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 06:46 PM)Parmandur Wrote: Oh, of course.  Far worse.  Nothing more subversive than putting the Society in charge of priestly formation.  That just takes the wind out of their sails.  :sobstory:

Not just any kind of priestly formation - DIOCESAN priestly formation.  Under the jurisdiction of a diocesan bishop.  I understand Ranjith has been "Trad-friendly," but if taking the man up on his offer entails SSPX teaching seminarians how to say the NO "reverently," then I'd count that as subversion.

But somewhat to your credit, it is rather early to start prophesying doom and gloom... too early to start singing praises on the matter, either, if you ask me... it's yet another instance of "Wait And See."

Exactly.  We just have to wait and see.  Perhaps in a few weeks it will be much easier to tell what is going on.  As for now I give + Fellay the benefit of the doubt - and so too the Pope.  I am leery about the situation just because I don't trust modern "Rome," but there is just too much that we don't know as of yet.  Perhaps the Pope is finally starting to realize that the conciliar religion that he is also the head of must be completely erradicated for true Catholicism to take over once again  -  or perhaps this is just all one big elaborate trap.  Time will tell.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Cardinal Archbishop Wants His Seminary Run by the SSPX - by Nic - 05-16-2012, 07:02 PM