Contradictions of the modern popes
(08-16-2012, 03:55 PM)INPEFESS Wrote:
(08-16-2012, 03:52 PM)Parmandur Wrote: I don't so it to insult or castigate him.  I am genuinely concerned for TrentCath that he starts this thread claiming to want to discuss theology, but he can't honestly or politely interact over grammar.  That is not healthy.

Of course. I am concerned, too, which is why I said something and decided to get involved in a thread I didn't want much to do with. But helping him doesn't mean saying that he doesn't have any virtue at all. Maybe he doesn't, but we can't really know that from our forum interactions here. Help him by being a good example, not by stooping to his level.

Perhaps but you certainly do not help me by taking part in this ridiculous 'pile on trentcath' nonsense orchestrated only by those who disagree with me and who have from the very beginning of this thread, that is even before the behaviour they complained of occured, made it clear they could not engage in rational discussion but instead would engage in ad hominems, caricatures, strawmen and other sophisms.

Messages In This Thread
Contradictions of the modern popes - by TrentCath - 08-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Re: Contradictions of the modern popes - by Poche - 08-15-2012, 01:53 AM
Re: Contradictions of the modern popes - by TrentCath - 08-16-2012, 04:08 PM