Benedict: Take Joy in the Good of our Separated Brethren
(10-23-2012, 04:15 PM)Scriptorium Wrote:
(10-23-2012, 04:10 PM)TrentCath Wrote: You see script this what we call willful blindness you whinge that people haven't proved their assertions, then you whinge when they do. Newsflash, quoting what the church teaches isn't quote vandalism, its backing up one assertions, I know its difficult for you and all not having anything to back up your claims except your own opinion, but you don't need to hate on me  :LOL:

No, it is vandalism. You just cut and paste. No first hand research, no knowledge. No real understanding of argumentation, since a lack does not imply a contradiction. No Immaculate Conception before St Ephraim. Figure that one out. I will shake the dust off my feet.

Whereas you engaging in endless sophisms are such a sophisticated debater? Oh, pardon me  :eyeroll:

Come back to me when you manage to find one of the pre conciliar popes talking about this profound communion or alternatively one of the modern popes praying for heretics to convert.

Frankly you seem disconnected from reality, if all the popes prior to vatican 2 are saying shun heretics, pray for them, they are outside the church except the ones in invincible ignorance, the rest are damned, they are mutinous etc... and pope benedict xvi is saying oh they are great, lets be happy for them, we are working together, are you going to  sit there and tell me there is no contradiction?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Benedict: Take Joy in the Good of our Separated Brethren - by TrentCath - 10-23-2012, 04:19 PM