Immaculate Conception Mass-St. Anne's, FSSP, San Diego
(12-09-2012, 06:11 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: There are moments when the rhetoric of the problems in the post conciliar Church subside and the splendor of God manifests itself to remind one of why we fight on. Such was the Mass yesterday morning at St. Anne's in San Diego. The procession for the Sung Mass was at 5:30am and the church was only lit in candlelight and by the end there was just a hint of light from the sun that still had not quite risen illuminating the stained glass. The schola was superb as usual and it made me reflect on the significance of being in a church that bore the name of the mother of Our Lady during this holy day. For any of you that live in So Cal and have not visited St. Anne's, I strongly encourage you to do so. There is something special there in that small church. I feel blessed every time I walk in. What a  Mass it was yesterday! Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, pray for us!

:) :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Immaculate Conception Mass-St. Anne's, FSSP, San Diego - by DeoGratias72 - 12-10-2012, 12:58 AM