Communism, The Vendee, America, and the importance of the Consecration....
Perhaps US Soldier will enjoy this. I had the opportunity to speak with a Chicago teacher that is a Progressive and is convinced the rich are out to get him and all his fellow semi-elites. He has become a defender of the 2nd amendment because he believes a revolution is coming and he and the rest of his class will have to defend against the 1 percent. I asked him if he realizes most Americans see him as part of the 1 percent. He was bewildered and said he believes in redistribution of the money. I said when this war comes down who do you see the battles between. He said the Military naturally, I said most of the Military are Evangelicals and Roman Catholics and all are more conservative than Progressive. I then asked do you think they'll kill the working stiffs to help you as you're all 1 percenters. He said the revolution will arise from the poor in the cities. I said no if it comes it will come from flyover country where they have guns and know how to use them and the cities and folks like you will be the targets. I'm constantly reminded of S. Sr. Lucia of Fatima these people can no longer see the truth, they are diabolically disoriented. Forty years of abortion and they no longer know which end is up.

tim

Messages In This Thread
Re: Communism, The Vendee, America, and the importance of the Consecration.... - by Tim - 03-16-2013, 10:43 AM