June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia
The writing on the wall -- propitious or ominous?   Me thinks the prophecy is true after all:  Francis may truly be Petrus Romanus. 

Quote:    In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
    Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremendus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
    Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End

NB:  "Pasture the many tribulations" -- Upheaval of the present sructure and facade of the Church;  "Destruction of Rome," meaning the loss of Faith.  "Dreadful Judgment" -- unless the Pope consecrates Russia as demanded, punishment will be severe (see Our Lady of Akita and La Salette),  there will be a period of peace if the Consecration is done.  The "final persecution" in the prophecy does not necessarily mean the ushering of The General Judgment.

Just saying, of course.

Messages In This Thread
Re: June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia - by Vincentius - 06-25-2013, 11:28 PM