Pope Francis meets with first Protestant leader
(06-29-2013, 01:20 PM)Scriptorium Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 10:34 AM)jonbhorton Wrote: The perpetual boyfriend, never getting on his knee with a ring, and when he does, he never asks the question.

This method is killing souls. Why does Iglesia Nueva hate my people? Why does the New Evangelization sound like old indifference and no evangelization?

They've had 50 freaking years to pull their heads out, claiming exit when pushing deeper will not stop this problem.

I just went to an Anglican use Mass last week. They got the message. Sorry if it isn't up to your standards.

The Anglican use folks had to sneak in the back door because our churchmen didn't think it was ecumenical for them to convert.THAT is the New Evangilization.

And why, rather than PUBLICLY thanking God for these souls coming back home, and using the occasion to invite other groups outside the Church to convert, do our Churchmen act embarrassed and apologetic for it? "Oh thank you for understanding about that delicate situation of the converting Anglicans ... we promise we had nothing to do with it" ... that was the gist of it and the message to the world.

This can't go on much longer. I really don't think it can.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Francis meets with first Protestant leader - by DustinsDad - 06-29-2013, 06:13 PM