Pope Francis will consecrate the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
(08-13-2013, 12:08 PM)AxxeArp Wrote: Coming up with "ways to fullfill the prophecy" is where I draw the line with private revelations. Sorry, I don't buy into the NUTTY TRAD theory that we must excommunicate all who don't comply.  :LOL:

It's not excommunication for not complying with private revelation. It's excommunication for being a disobedient Bishop who can't follow a simple task. Anyway I don't think excommunication is the answer but jus sayin' brah.

Why do you make a point that it's private revelation as if it invalidates it? The Church has not only confirmed the apparition but it's pretty much one of the biggest cults of Our Lady ever - which the Church approves. Just because it is private doesn't make it any less of a revelation. I know that strictly you aren't bound to believe, but that's your funeral. If it's approved and such a big part of Marian devotion, why on earth wouldn't you believe?

That fact is that Our Lady appeared and requested something. The Church has said that this indeed is true. So, if she requested something, we should do it. Simples.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Francis will consecrate the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - by Basilios - 08-13-2013, 12:15 PM