Catholic Push to Overhaul Immigration Goes to Pews
Edited because suggesting the Bishops, the Bishops Conference, USCCB, and their employees, are or were wrong is inappropriate as a laymen commenting from a message board outside the situation.

I believe the Healthcare law was bad, but speculating on why they came to the conclusion they did or whether the law was good or not should have been kept to myself and I should take the benefit of the doubt and question only privately to the people involved and not via Fisheaters.com

I apologize to the the Pope, the Church, the Bishops Conference, USCCB, their employees, the Bishops, Priests, Clergy, Cardinals, and any or all individuals or organizations mentioned such as Catholic Ansers, the radio hosts and or writers for any sins of Gossip, Detraction, Calumny, and/or Slander caused by this post and others in the thread or Fisheaters.com as well as any other sins by it committed such as scanda, racism, prejudice, bigotry, and any sins others fell or might fall into by reading them as a result.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Catholic Push to Overhaul Immigration Goes to Pews - by Drover - 08-22-2013, 04:44 PM