Plea to Priests/Seminarians Who Came to Tradition via FishEaters
I'm a young, newly baptised, Catholic who has yet to be officially "Catholicised" into the church (mainly because of lack of transportation) but for the past five years or so I have been deeply in love with everything Traditional Catholic. I think that this forum, especially all of Vox's wonderful articles on the main site led me to Catholicism. After having spent months thinking it over, praying, and learning as much about it as I could I think I have come to the conclusion that I am going to become a priest. At this point I honestly can't think of any other long term carreer that would suit me. Several people, mostly Protestant even (how in the world does that work?!), have said that they thought I would make a good priest. I even had dreams about it.

At this point unless some angel appears and tells me otherwise, I'm going to go to a seminary in hopes of becoming a priest. I'm not sure when, maybe next year and I have no clue where. All I know is that it is going to happen. I greatly appreciate everyone on this forum, especially Vox for helping lead me to Catholicism. Without this forum, I might still have been a somewhat irritable, slightly depressed, protestant.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dominicus's post:
  • For Petes Sake, In His Love, XavierSem

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plea to Priests/Seminarians Who Came to Tradition via FishEaters - by Dominicus - 11-20-2015, 02:01 AM