Back!
Hi everyone,

I'm back, a week later than promised, but I've been lurking for a few minutes each day. :)

It's been a very eventful time. A lot prayers have been answered. I'm expecting baby #3 finally! And we were finally able to get things together and buy a house. (we're still waiting for the deal to officially close, so please mention our intention to St. Joseph if you think of it.)

I've also finished a series of paintings I've been working on since the Summer. They are 3 subjects from the Apocalypse of St. John (Revelation) in a medieval style for an art contest. I hope that my submissions make the web gallery in a month or so, and I will post a link and images here after that time. I couldn't have done it without my husband's support and encouragement from him and other friends.

I'm on the couch recovering from a stomach bug, so I thought this would be good opportunity to drop by and kill some time.

Jovan, I'm glad you didn't die while I was away on a break! And I'm glad the rest of you are around too :)

Messages In This Thread
Back! - by iona_scribe - 01-08-2014, 03:03 AM