The Experiences of Homosexual Trads
The Westboro Baptist Church people should not even be mentioned they are less than a dozen crackpots. They don't even have the true faith, aren't they in for a surprise  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:  AS for SSA we should treat  everybody as kindly as possible if a person opens up to you about his struggle that is them saying they think your a person that has the morals to deal with these issues. Because of Original Sin we live in a fallen world(the evidence is all around us) so these kind of struggles by people should never surprise us. If you went up to a person and told them about your SSA and they got mad or rejected you that says more about them than you. If your  honest i think the overwhelming majority of trads knowing your not pushing the lifestyle but battling it within would welcome you. I know their are blowhards who yell about things at trad places but that is in a group on a one on one basis i think they might surprise you. Those with the struggle we will need you to reach lost SSA folks , so keep up the good work. Now we need a thread for those straight folks who give in to all kinds of crap  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Experiences of Homosexual Trads - by salus - 02-26-2014, 08:02 PM