The Blickling Homilies
(04-08-2014, 06:48 PM)Heorot Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 06:33 PM)2HeartsServant Wrote: Thank you for this  :).

You're welcome. Please do critique anything that could be improved.  :grin:

The Palm Sunday homily is very long, and a sick guest of mine keeps coughing heavily, so I cannot record it now.  :LOL:

Sorry for uploading Easter during Lent, but I believe a good way to prepare for Pascha is to think about it and hear the wisdom of the past on it.

What a terrifying vision in that sermon. Designed to bring about awe and repentance for sure..

And, Heorot, what a tremendous reading voice you have! Have you ever considered reading books for the blind?  If you're interested, see this page:  http://www.blindserviceassociation.org/volunteer.php  I think you'd be very good at this. Also, some folks make audio books professionally. I don't know anything about how to get into that, though...

My only complaint is that the volume levels are very low. I had to turn my system speaker alllll the way up -- and also turn allll the way up the Youtube volume control. Other than that, it was perfection. Thanks for recording these! (and it was nice to hear your voice, even if you hadn't been reading such interesting sermons from the past :) )

Messages In This Thread
The Blickling Homilies - by Heorot - 04-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Re: The Blickling Homilies - by 2HeartsServant - 04-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Re: The Blickling Homilies - by Heorot - 04-08-2014, 06:48 PM
Re: The Blickling Homilies - by iona_scribe - 04-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Re: The Blickling Homilies - by VoxClamantis - 04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Re: The Blickling Homilies - by Heorot - 04-08-2014, 09:45 PM