Gay activists aim to shut down Oregon health food store over owner’s support for
(04-09-2014, 07:03 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(04-09-2014, 06:28 PM)Heorot Wrote: My goodness, can't a thread about the actions of the Gay Agenda (a group of proud sodomites, in the fullest sense of the term) focus on the political and moral aspects of this revolution in society without delving into what gets stuck where by whom?

No offense Vox,, loggats, or Northern Trad, but this topic is about the radical homosexuals who try to bully companies. It has nothing to do with sex.

My point exactly, which is why I object to the use of the term "sodomites" to refer to homosexuals, many of whom don't engage in sodomy even as many heterosexuals do.  I get sick of hearing myself saying it, but I apparently have to until it sinks in.

Come on Vox, seriously?  How come I don't see you get sick of people trying to continously defend homosexual relationships by erroneously comparing them to disordered heterosexual unions?  Apparently some of us have to keep reminding others of that fact until that sinks in.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Gay activists aim to shut down Oregon health food store over owner’s support for - by NorthernTrad - 04-09-2014, 09:18 PM