Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform"
(04-24-2014, 03:27 PM)bkovacs Wrote: Doesn't it just irk you that most mainstream Roman Catholics, Pope Francis included, would call this group more Roman Catholic than the SSPX.  It must really make you boil inside!!. It does me!!. Hence I do as I please, like Rome does!. If I want to go to an SSPX chapel or an Eastern Orthodox Church. Rome's rules don't apply to me, like this group in this article. And they get away with it, and are considered more Roman Catholic than the SSPX, SSPV, etcc. "WHO AM I TO JUDGE WHO IS ROMAN CATHOLIC"  If the SSPX say they are Roman Catholic than they must be Roman Catholic!!. "Who am I to judge!!".

Modern Rome is not too quick to deny the validity of Anglican clerical orders, nor is it slow to cuddle up to the Orthodox Church. No one is asked to change their beliefs in order to have "ecumenical dialogue"; no one, that is, except Traditionalist Roman Catholics. They alone must be made to conform to Vatican II, while everyone else is accepted on their own terms. These unfortunate people who make a buffet of Holy Communion are in a place a thousand times worse than any sedevacantists, for the latter merely disrespect the hierarchy, whereas the former disrespect the Lord's very physical body and blood - as well as His soul and divinity. What humility He has, to allow such abuse of His person!

Anyway, only Real Catholics have to become Catholic; the people who don't even claim to be Catholic are treated as Real Enough.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Self-Serve Communion on Holy Thursday: 8 years of "Reform of the Reform" - by Heorot - 04-24-2014, 03:31 PM