Rorate Caeli: Many FI priests petitioning to be relieved of pontifical vows
Definitely I appreciate your concern for me but I wouldn't make such a weighty decision as becoming Orthodox or Sedevacantist lightly or overnight. Those are things that require much soul searching, reading, study, careful consideration and prayer. I vent here for sure but I'm not so scandalized that I'm spending time at the local Greek monastery or SSPV chapel! I have both within a short drive from here as well as an FSSP TLM a little farther. At heart I'm just venting, putting my thoughts out there and.asking questions. I won't lie, the nearly inevitable Paul VI canonization is very hard to bear, much more so than JPII to be honest. I'm still here though. I've been through this sort of spiritual/intelectual crisis before and so at heart I'm more detached than I have been in the past. These are just weighty, serious issues that vex someone like me who doesn't want a superficial answer. This crisis within Catholicism really is unprecedented and so it would seem we are all in uncharted.waters just groping along trying to make sense of things. I certainly feel sympathy with all of you no matter how you are dealing with it. It's not really so easy. :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Rorate Caeli: Many FI priests petitioning to be relieved of pontifical vows - by formerbuddhist - 05-17-2014, 05:36 PM