A Heart Beat Away From Judgment: Are You Ready?
What seems humanly impossible, is possible with God's grace. Maria Goretti is a good example of Christian forgiveness. When a soul has reached a level of sanctity where it lives for God and God alone, then all pain and suffering is united to the sufferings of Christ for the salvation of others. Thus the pain and injustice experienced by a holy soul is not wasted in bitterness but rather transformed into redemptive suffering for the salvation of others.

The more one dies to one's self, the greater the solidarity with Christ. Thus the greater one loves God the more perfectly united they will be with Christ on the cross.

St. Faustina described a vision she had of three different groups and how they dealt with he cross. First she saw the Jesus nailed to the cross. When He had hung on it for a while, she saw a multitude of souls crucified and hanging on the cross like Him. Then she saw a second multitude of souls and finally a third group. The second multitude were not nailed to their crosses but were holding them firmly in their hands. The third multitude were neither nailed to their crosses nor holding them firmly in their hands, but were dragging their crosses behind them and were discontent.

Jesus then said to her: " Do you see these souls? Those who are like Me in the pain and contempt they suffer will be like Me also in glory. And those who resemble Me less in pain and contempt will also bear less resemblence to Me in glory." Among the crucified souls, the most numerous were those of the clergy.
[Image: SuperStock_1746-2810.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: A Heart Beat Away From Judgment: Are You Ready? - by Gabriel Serafin - 06-18-2014, 10:53 AM