Should the two "Catholic" justices who voted for gay marriage be excommunicated?
If they are indeed excommunicated latae sententiae you yourself can inform them of that. It doesn't take a bishop. A neo-Catholic friend of mine once held that a person is only excommunicated if he looking at the eyes of a bishop denies some truth of the faith. Of course, this is utter non-sense—that would mean that people who join Prot sects or even other religions are only excommunicated if they happen to meet the bishop. No, knowledge of the law suffices.

The sad thing I learned recently is that many supposed Catholics I know support gay marriage. I guess people are only Catholic when they have some disease, eh.
Whoever came up with gay marriage did a masterful job of social engineering. I mean, turning sodomy into a high virtue and elevating sodomitical relationship to  a sacrament and duping Catholics all the way? The sons of darkness are indeed more sneaky.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Should the two "Catholic" justices who voted for gay marriage be excommunicated? - by Renatus Frater - 06-27-2015, 09:24 AM