Receiving Eucharist while cohabiting/sleeping together in civil marriage
(12-17-2015, 01:14 PM)dcmaccabees Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 03:17 AM)Might_4_Right Wrote: All looks Kosher to me, Matt1992. Nither one of you are under the curse of mortal sin.
Congratuations! on you wifes Pregnancy. When is she do.

I expect that you'll take this as my being too harsh, but you are in no position to comment on the state of either Matt1992 or his fiance's souls.  None of us here are. The single human being who would could comment on this has done so: their confessor.  i suspect that if Matt were to ask Father, his response would revolve around the "making out a bit" in the mornings.

He thinks that even if we didn't touch one another but were cohabiting then we would still be in a state of mortal sin. We're definitely not making out in an overtly sexual way, it's just that once we wake up we usually kiss somewhat passionately for a few minutes (this keeps us intimate and releases the pent-up passion we feel for each other), we're both completely clothed and I'm not feeling her up or anything, so I don't see how that could be a mortal sin.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Receiving Eucharist while cohabiting/sleeping together in civil marriage - by Matt1992 - 12-18-2015, 12:43 AM